Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dream Chaser

There's a fade light that waiting in the end of the road
But I'm sure.. it's a bright and shine that waiting for someone to take it away
Some tired of this game because they don't find the way
But I just keep running
Because I believe there is something
for those who want to strugle

There are a lot of noises that make me dizzy
There are a lot of eyes stare at me
There are a lot of hands that pull me back
They hate me to keep doing this
But I still stand and keep running
Because there is something that I believe in

I wanna wake up ! get up ! stand up !
and doing something for my dream
Because life isn't about waiting
Life is about doing something
I want to reach that light with my way
So, I become believer
and I become dream chaser

By: Illiyun srikandi