Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy New Year 1434 H :)

 
This first time, when I came to caffe Strawberry with my beloved friend @iindahpm :) 
we looked like younger than our reality :p LOL
because the most people who came there were high school students.
we used all the existing properties such as hats, gloves, sunglasses, and whatever :p

we laughed and cried together. we didn't care what the people said about us. 
we only escape from our story love.




we played a card game.
Look at my face ! it was full of powder -..- because I lost the game *sigh* but I was happy too much :'D.

I was so thankful at that time. we really really really escape from the love.


 I didn't know why these feelings appear and disappear, but when I felt that I wasn't alone.  
it was better than anything.
Thank you too much @iindahpm :') hopefully, you will get the best for your heart.

Location : Caffe Strawberry, Lenteng Agung
Photografer : @iindahpm 
Happy New Year 1434 H