Wednesday, December 26, 2012

a little of memories but a thousand of warmth

I always remember when I was introduced to his family, his little warm, friendly, and simple family. And I still remember the way he introduced me to his grandmother. She was very kind , very generous, very homely, very garrulous, then I started love her, I fell in love with him because of his grandmother. Until oneday, the fate separates us, (I mean me and he). I was very afraid, I couldn’t meet his grandmother anymore, but it never happended, the silaturahmi of us stiil running. And when I heard she was sick, I felt like my family got sick too. I saw her helpless, and I pray to God, 
“Oh Allah.. I hope this is not the last time I met her”, but in fact, tonight, His friend told me that she has passed away. :’( now, I can only say, thank you for being my grandmother, and thank you because you are very nice to me. may allah accept you in heaven. Aamiin.