Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Love being Japanese


 Here, I'm not going to tell about this Trick Art Japanese, but instead me who love being Japanese.
"tiqchaaaaaaan !" this's like the most lovely nickname that I have. since, someone called me "chan" :') surely, I love Japan Country such as I love living in Indonesia.
Why ? there're so many reason why I admire it.




First, I look at Japanese the lifestyle and customs. In the Japanese bow, the japanese expresses appreciation and respect to the person being bowed to by bending at the waist. This is a gesture widely used in tandem with greetings like "ohayo gozaimasu" (good morning) and "konnichi wa" (hello, good afternoon) as well as words of gratitude or apology. In indonesia, we didn't do that, so I'm very excited to try japanese bow in every time when I met my lecturer, or somebody else. :p



Then about the food. One Japanese traditional meal format is the "ozen." The "ozen" is a mealtime table for one person, and is basically a tray with legs attached. They are lined up on top of straw "tatami" mats, and diners eat directly atop the mats sitting in the "seiza" position with legs tucked under the thighs. Another feature of Japanese food is that it can all be eaten with chopsticks. then eating Japanese udon, soba noodles, and shusi <3 really really love it. 


The most I love it because Japan currently has the largest production and consumption of dessert strawberries in the world. Their color and shape are truly outstanding and they are available almost anytime throughout the year, although the best season is from January to March. Strawberry farms throughout Japan offer strawberry picking during the season, and it is wonderful to taste them right off the vine, and I want it. even though I know the taste of strawberry is same.

And about Japanese pop culture, in the form of anime, manga and other media, is highly popular all over the world. Acclaimed abroad for its highly detailed drawing and unique sense of beauty, Japanese anime, together with the word “kawaii,” has spread across national borders. Cosplay, which combines the words “costume” and “play” (in the sense of playful acting), is also a popular activity among adults who enjoy dressing up as anime or video game characters, and young people wearing distinctive costumes and makeup are often sighted in districts of Tokyo like Akihabara or Harajuku. in this form everybody can be what they like, so I think that the arts are more important than the rule or "gengsi" which Indonesian always say it.








and for all these reasons, I love being Japanese. and love any thing about it that I can't write here :))



Bismillah..  I promise, one day I’ll go to Tokyo, amin yaa allah. 




at Grand Indonesia
Trick Art Japanesse 3D Painting Exhibition