Monday, May 20, 2013

Learn From Togetherness


In memory of UKM Futsal STBA LIA, I started to know the "football lovers". 
I think, football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority. Have you ever wonder what is the relationship of love and sports, just a thought, or is there ever a relation between the rules of games and the mechanics of sports and the rules of love. How about love, are there rules in love which makes it similiar to sports? :D lol at that time, I was wondering.





1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and football is what's in common between them. Representing your team, kissing your team's badge after you score when you're playing with your friends, being proud to support your team, being proud but humble after each victory and loyal after each defeat, this is football, this is life.
Everyone has a favorite football team or club; whether it's Arsenal, Liverpool, Real Madrid or Barcelona etc. I believe, 1 billion people on earth constantly watch football, they may not share the the team they love, but they do share the love for their team. A true football fan would scream his heart out when his favorite team score, will applaud when a player is subsituted, will never give up or lose faith on his team no matter what happened and last but not least, will always be proud for loving his team. 



Before I met them, I didn't know anything about football. I am also thankful for all my friends in badan pengurus harian UKM Futsal STBA LIA, you make me love the football. 
I love the way the ball moves and then it flows and the way a teams fortune rises and falls through a game and through a season. But what I love about football that it brings people together across religious divides, geographic divides, political divides. I love the fact that for ninety minutes in a rectangular piece of grass, people can forget hopefully, whatever might be going on in their life, rejoice in this communal celebration of humanity. The biggest diverse, the culture that human kinds knows is football 
and I love the fact that at the altar of football human kind can come worship and celebrate.
thank you so much guys :')