Saturday, May 4, 2013

Recent Quote on Wishes


Dear Allah..
Sometimes it's hard for me to understand why You really want to happen, but I trust You.
I know You'll give me what's the best :') 
Dear Allah.. 
Bless my feet, for I travel on this earth that You have created.
Keep me safe from the evils of this Dunya.
Bless my hands, for they guide me in writing thoughts and in holding objects.
Bless my eyes, and guide me away from the evils of Shaitan that I may witness.
Bless my tongue, and allow me to only speak words of kindness.
Bless my ears, and allow me to only hear the truth.
Bless my heart, and bring me closer to you, love and cherish You 
and the mercy and blessings you bestow upon us.
Dear Allah..
I know that sometimes I do forget that my next breath could be the last. 
Forgive me ’cause I cant thank you enough. Forgive me when I doubt your love. 
Now I pray for that day, when all this stops and comes to an end. 
So my last wish is for You to be pleased with me
:’(
aamiin yaa rabbal'alamin.
in my pray,02:35 AM