Monday, February 11, 2013

strawberry cafe (again and again) :D

Oh, hello strawberry lovers :D 
Here, I'm not explain or describe about strawberry cafe, (that's not my field :p) but I just want to compare the words of Friend, True Friend, and Brotherhood. hmmm.. Don't be serious with this session guys. :D Personally, I just write for myself. :") for my new, and last friends.
This's a thousand reason I came to Strawberry Caffe at Lenteng Agung. I never thought I'd really love to come here, but actually, I felt like I had to escape all my dirty thoughts. 
With my friends, mmm.. I mean the true my friends.
Why I said that? because a true friend gives of himself/herself without asking for anything in return. They would not lend you money but give you whatever they can. They may argue, fuss, and fight with you but will always be there for you. They forgive you for your shortcomings. They will come to your aid no matter what time of day it is. They don’t wait to hear from you to make the first call. They just call to chitchat with you. because they are like a Godsend in times of perils. and they will never let each other down whereas they will tell each other when they are right or wrong. True friends listen to their problems without casting judgment. and they are never afraid to tell you like it is.



I know that's too grossly over. But this's the FACT !
yeah !! 
I can't say that friend is the person who will beside you, but how if you have a friend like your sister or brother? do you think that they will never hurt you ?? 
NO ! They're who will most hurt you with anything that they have.
The real brotherhood is a friend not only in need, but a friend indeed. 

honestly, I miss many friend that used to be my sisters (called we ; fantastic04). 
we lost contact like we never met before. like we never had a lot of memories. like we never laughed together. :")
nothing's ends very well. 

but I am thankful yaa allah, I've had them. :") 
I've learn the meaning of a word brotherhood.
A brotherhood is the strongest link in the world, An oath so powerful,
Nothing can break,eventhough the sacred oath. It means link by blood is not enough,
Love, honesty and trust is what it entails. because It's like most phenominas of our time.
Comes with its ups and downs. A brother is not just your friend, they are the one you share your deepest secrets with, The one who can read you In and out, The one who you can never lie to.


I only wish, for every friends in the world can understand the meaning of friend, real friend and brotherhood. so, they can't make a pain for themselves. :") 

06 Februari 2013
Holiday