Thursday, March 20, 2014

Deep Feeling !

You know how much I love you? | The time will tell you later.

Because this feeling is not worth to be spoken | Not while I'm still not ready.

As a greeting can tarnish the heart | 'maksiat' will immerse myself.


I'm already in that hole feeling | Speak or silence is equally torturous.

But when we speak it is not only the torture but also leave the sin | Because we are not ready and to hide away this feeling could be harsh.

Who knows my future and your future? | Sometimes the stupidity take over my senses.

I think if I tell this feeling, it will make me peaceful | Whereas I knew it is the beginning of the disaster that led to the regret.

Then, perhaps silence is the best way | or will I make you some lyrics?

However I have no face | When I should start with 'maksiat'.

So, let's hide this feeling without expressed it | ‘till the time, I am able and worthy to carry on.

How much I love you? | You probably never knew.


-Reblog and translate Ust. Felix Siauw's writing.