Sunday, March 23, 2014

in the last 2014

Have you ever had a moment where, out of nowhere you started tearing up and wanted to scream because no one seems to listen to you otherwise? Have you had a moment where you looked around you and realized how unsatisfying and unfair your life is? I had a moment like that today. I try to distract myself all the time, but today I just wanted to let it all out. I don’t want to leave my bed, but I know I can’t stop living. Here I am, 21 years old, and I have no idea where the F*CK (pardon) my life is going.

Indeed high school was the best three years of being a student among the 17 to 18 years of my student life: less stress, more fun, and most of all, more time to go out and have fun with my beloved schoolmates and friends. However, after those three years, goodbyes were made but new hellos were said to the new environment and people that I am going to deal with in my college life. 
My college life is similar with how people see life as a roller coaster ride: I had my ups and downs, situations that can be fun for a minute but terrifying for an hour, and lastly, there were moments that sometimes have to start with a big drop to make it more exciting and challenging. Yes, college never became that easy for me, not just because of the stressful courses but also, because of the people who somehow cannot understand how things must change in a way that can help a person to grow as a matured individual. Friendships, betrayals, failures, love and sacrifices, were part of what I experienced in college. However, at this time, all I need is a GRADUATION !!! I only wanna get my bachelor degree. that's all. 
O God, if You listen me, I only want graduate for this year. :")